Offering the Best Compliance Safety Software in the Country
Compliance Safety Manager, everything you need to manage your fleet at an affordable monthly price.
Why Compliance Safety Manager
Start Getting Compliant Today
Use our easy onboarding and set-up process to get compliant today! We will call you back within 24 hrs to set up training.
Get Answers to All of Your Questions
When you purchase a Compliance Safety Manager plan, you can easily manage everything you need for OSHA and DOT compliance in one simple system.
- Asset Management: Store detailed records for vehicles, equipment, trailers and other asset types.
- Maintenance Log & PM Reminders: Schedule and log preventive maintenance and repairs. Maintain detailed service records per asset.
- Driver & Employee Records: Manage personnel records and DOT requirements.
- Online Employment Application
- Access to wide array of screening services (additional charges apply)
- Access to DOT Consortium services (additional charges apply)
- Automatic Notifications: Never get behind on expired certifications again.
An asset is any equipment or personnel that your company tracks within CSM. You have unlimited users with your subscription.
Your data and files are transmitted using SSL encryption both to and from your web browser (the same as online banks).
No. CSM lets you archive inactive assets (equipment or personnel) and you’re no longer charged for them. You can un-archive an asset at any time and it will go back to normal in the system.
Archived assets remain in CSM and are still accessible but in read-only mode. These assets will no longer appear in lists throughout the system or in reports.
CSM automatically counts the total assets in your account each month and bills accordingly on a monthly basis.
No, CSM is web-based and runs in the cloud. CSM works in all major, modern web browsers. Google Chrome is recommended.